Friday, January 16, 2015

Shop CJB3

Shop CJB3

Recently I have launched what will be my clothing brand CJB3. So far I've sold two products and I am looking forward to doing plenty more business with everyone.

I've had this vision in mind for a long time and I'm just glad I'm finally taking steps towards building a successful thriving clothing brand. My goal is to sell 100 products of this first design before I release the second, following this pattern while I build a customer base I plan to launch an entire wardrobe. From head to toe CJB3 will be the way to go.

I wish for everyone to help support me by visiting the site and promoting it amongst their friends as well. Anyone who buys a product can email me at clarencejbutcher3@yahoo.com with a picture of them wearing/using the product for a shoutout on the corresponding social media sites they choose. Simply include a link with the image.

Thank you.
http://shopcjb3.com/

Support CJB3
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment