Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tsu: The Social Network That Pays


Let me start off saying THIS NOT SOMETHING THAT WILL GET YOU RICH OVERNIGHT. If that's what you're looking for sorry, but I would rather not waste your time. I will say though, it's completely and utterly free. No hidden fees, credit cards, secret offers or any other gimmick you've sadly been forced to see.

Now to better explain what it is exactly: a social network that gives its users 90% of the revenue gained for creating content that drives users to see advertisements while only keeping 10% for themselves. Which in my opinion is what every social network should adopt, why not pay your users for their work since without them you'd be nothing? As well as paying users for growing a family tree! Each and every friend you get to join and socialize with you is another member for them and a strong member of your Tsu family to grow and gain money with. Each referral earns you a bonus percentage of the money earned for inspiring the person to hop on board.

So far on this social network I've accumulated $2.38 from merely doing what I'd do on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for free. Not even taking time for the site daily, but maybe once or twice a week. Is that a lot? Not even close! But I've built a pretty decent following that I can actually converse with. Now just imagine if I put a daily effort in creating quality content as well as building a great motivated family tree? This could easily turn into a passive income. Residual at that because after so many users joining you'll be making money without even posting yourself.

Aside from the money, I've had amazing conversations and even made some new business connections on Tsu that I believe I truly will have for life. People that have even took time out of their day to say Happy Birthday or say congrats on a small goal I've accomplished. Vice versa too of course, I could message a Tsu friend to ask how their day went and have mirror the same kindness I received back to them.

Give it a shot, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
-CJB3

No comments:

Post a Comment